JOIN A CLINICAL RESEARCH TRIAL
Adams Patterson and Clinical Research Trials
Every person is unique and what motivates you or any individual to volunteer for a clinical trial is also unique.
Speak to one of our recruiters at our partner, Medical Research Center of Memphis, to find out more about our clinical trials at (901) 623-2585.
For a list of our current studies, click here:
Why Join a Clinical Research Trial with Us?
- Personal attention from our experienced staff of medical professionals
- Education regarding your condition and the available treatment options
- A thorough physical examination, often including lab work, EKG, ultrasounds, comprehensive screenings, and other tests, all at no cost
- Immediate test results whenever possible
- All prescribed medications provided at no cost during your time in the study
- Access to treatment and medication currently unavailable to the general public
- Open sharing of all lab work and test results with your primary care physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Your participation will help make new medication and treatment options available to others
- Possible improvement in the symptoms related to your medical condition
Inform Yourself on Clinical Trials with Independent Resources:
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Centerwatch - FAQ for Volunteers of Clinical Trials